NTA IIFT 2020 MBA Hall Tickets/ Admit Card at iift.nta.nic.in: NTA is a National Testing Agency and it has published admit cards for the IIFT-Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA entrance examination on its main government website. To check and download the NTA IIFT 2020 MBA Hall Tickets of this exam, candidates need to visit the Official site of MBA i.e. www.iift.nta.nic.in.
Welcome to Jobpath.in: NTA is a National Testing Agency which has released by IITF Board. This NTA IIFT 2020 MBA Hall Tickets for the IIFT-Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA entrance exam is now available. Candidates can download it by entering the important details.
NTA IIFT 2020 MBA Hall Tickets/ Admit Card
There are 39,752 applicants registered for this MBA entrance test to get admissions into the IIFT institute. And the examination is going to Schedule on December 1st, 2019. The candidates who had applied for this Entrance exam they can download their NTA IIFT 2020 MBA Hall Tickets and also can get down all important dates regarding this exam.
The Important Information to Check Hall ticket is application number, password, and date of birth. NTA IIFT Entrance Exam 2020 MBA Hall Tickets will publish on government website Only. So Students can check hall tickets at IIFT Site.
The mode of Selection is based on the score obtained in the IIFT Entrance exam which is scheduled on December 1st, 2020. Thre is no work experience to get admission into the NTA IIFT MBA Course.
Overall 420 seats offered by the NTA IIFT MBA officials in the academic year 2020-2021. So the students must work hard and get a seat into this Institute by getting top marks.
- Candidates who are going to appear for last year’s exams are also eligible to apply for this Admission Exam.
- There is no Age limit to get admissions into IIFT. So all age group candidates can apply it.
- The candidate should have a graduate degree (Bachelor’s Degree) From recognized University.
IIFT-MBA FEE Details In Tabular Form:
|MBA-IB Full-Time||RS 3.50L/Anum|
|MBA-IB Weekend||RS 3.75L/Anum|
- For General/OBC the fee is about RS.3.50L/annum.
- For ST/SC/PH category the fee is about RS.1.75L/annum.
Students who have Doubts about MBA in IIFT you can ping comment in the Comment Section and it is a good to place to find your required details. The fee for the entrance exam is clearly given in the Official website. So before going to apply the IIFT MBA entrance exam they need to pay the fee through NIFT and apply it.
Expected Cut off Marks:
- For General awareness- 0.83-1
- For logical Reasoning- 4-4.5
- For DI – 0.75
- The total marks are 100. And the applicant should get 31-33 marks